It's Not Too Late to Register
There is still time to register for the ASCO Quality Care Symposium. Join your colleagues to discuss important developments in quality science, health services research, and oncology outcomes. Register and reserve your hotel today.
Reasons to Attend
- Educational sessions that focus on Choosing Wisely, Quality Issues in Vulnerable Populations, Data Infrastructure, and Patient Safety
- Networking Breakfast with Expert Faculty
- Two days of poster sessions on Cost, Value, and Policy in Quality, Science of Quality, and Practice of Quality
- Concurrent breakout oral abstract sessions to discuss hot topics in small group settings
- Opportunity to fulfill ABIM requirements with up to 10 Maintenance of Certification (MOC) points
View the full Meeting Program for session information and abstract titles.